Åse Klingen Sagvik is responsible for administration at Railsupport AS.
Åse coordinates and carries out administrative internal tasks in the company, as well as assisting the general manager in administrative follow-up of customers and suppliers. She has previously built up a wide range of administrative skills through several years of work as a senior administrator in Scandpower and Lloyd's Register Consulting.
Her tasks include, among other things:
· Follow up the daily operation of the office and meeting room department
· Administrative support for consultants, and general project support for project managers
· Quality assurance in relation to the company's templates as well as the language and content of technical offers and reports
· Tasks in the ERP system related to the creation and implementation of offers and projects
· Coordination responsibility in connection with courses and larger events
· Registration and follow-up of the company's agreements